Helio Resource Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Dec 15, 2016 - Helio (TSX-V:HRC) Announces Resignation of Director and Officer
Helio Resource Corp (TSX-V: HRC), (\'Helio\') announces that it has accepted the resignation of Mr. Christopher MacKenzie as Chief Operating Officer and Director. He is leaving to pursue other interests.
Mr. MacKenzie played a central role in identifying and advancing both the Damara Gold Project in Namibia, and the SMP Gold Project in Tanzania. The Company wishes to thank Mr. MacKenzie for his years of valuable and dedicated service to Helio Resource Corp.
About Helio Resource Corp.</b
- Mon Oct 3, 2016 - Helio (TSX-V:HRC) Announces AGM Results
Helio Resource Corp (TSX-V:HRC), (\'Helio\') herein reports the results of its Annual General Meeting held on September 23, 2016. All of the resolutions presented to the shareholders were approved (see the SEDAR filing of the Company's Information Circular, dated August 29, 2016), including disinterested shareholder approval by an ordinary resolution of the insider shares for debt and the approval by special resolution, and subject to further Board approval, of the proposed share consolidation. Votes
- Fri Sep 30, 2016 - Management Discussion and Analysis September 30, 2016
- Fri Sep 30, 2016 - Quarterly Report for period ended September 30, 2016
- Fri Aug 19, 2016 - Helio Announces Shares for Debt Settlement
Helio Resource Corp. (TSX-V: HRC), (\'Helio\') announces that, subject to TSX-Venture Exchange (\'Exchange\') approval, it will issue 2,054,000 shares to settle an aggregate amount of $102,700 in salaries and fees owed to certain members of management and Directors. In addition, Helio has reached agreement with Plinian Capital, subject to Exchange and disinterested shareholder approval, to issue 9,600,000 shares in lieu of $480,000 accrued as operator fees. Disinterested shareholder approval will be so
- Thu Jun 30, 2016 - Management Discussion and Analysis June 30, 2016
- Thu Jun 30, 2016 - Quarterly Report for period ended June 30, 2016
- Mon Jun 20, 2016 - Shareholder Update
- Tue May 31, 2016 - Helio and Damara Merge Namibian Interests into Osino Resources Corp.
Helio Resource Corp (TSX-V: HRC), (\'Helio\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to report that the transaction previously announced on February 18, 2016, whereby Helio, Damara Gold Corp (TSX-V: DMR) and Osino Resources Corp. (a private corporation) agreed to merge their respective interests in Namibia, has been completed.
Helio's Namibian interests compri
- Thu Mar 31, 2016 - Management Discussion and Analysis March 31, 2016